How to submit your podcast to the Apple Podcasts directory
You must have an active Apple ID to submit podcasts to the iTunes Store Apple Podcasts directory. You may create a new Apple ID if you do not already have one.
- Sign in to iTunes Podcasts Connect
- Click the iTunes Connect Add podcast button at the top left of the iTunes Connect dashboard
- Enter your RSS feed into the provided text box and then click the “Validate” button
- A Feed Preview will load if you do not have any validation errors. Please take a moment and review your podcast artwork, description, general information (e.g. description, categories, etc), and episodes.
- If everything within the Feed Preview is correct, click the “Submit” button.
Your podcast is now submitted to the Apple Podcasts directory.
RSS Feed – http://prisonthehiddensentence.libsyn.com/rss
Now We Wait!
All podcasts submitted to Apple Podcasts are moderated. The process can take up to 10 days, though most submissions are approved within 3 days and on occasion only a few hours.
Apple will email the address you entered as your iTunes email in PowerPress settings when your podcast is approved. The message will be titled “Apple Podcasts Store Podcast Approved Notification” and will include your own unique Apple Podcasts subscribe URL. This is the URL you want to use for a “Subscribe” button on the website. Please send me that URL so I can post it on the feed page.